Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- Steps from Palace of Expositions and 5 minutes on foot from Quirinale Palace
Rome Times Hotel ratings based on 62 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Rome Times Hotel
7 Aug 2019 by The rooms were very small (certainly nothing like
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review very well noted; We will take your noted as good suggestion for the future. Best Regards,
Great hotel - 10 min walk to centre.
3 Sep 2017 by The Management
The Staff of the Rome Times Hotel wish to thank you for your kind words ! We really hope to have you here again in the future Kindest Regards,
Fantastic birthday holiday
About the Rome Times HotelLocation Via Milano 42, Rome, RM 00184
As a guest of Rome Times Hotel, you'll find a fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance. Event space at this hotel measures 538 square feet (50 square metres). Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Rome Times Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 81 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Cavour Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Rome Times Hotel offers 81 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Rome Times
- Hotel Times Rome
- Rome Times Hotel
- Times Hotel Rome
- Times Rome
- Times Rome Hotel
- Rome Times
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 April to 31 October.