Find cheap hotels in Rotzo
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rotzo
Most frequently booked hotels in Rotzo
Finding Rotzo Hotels
So, you're considering going to Rotzo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Rotzo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rotzo include:
- Trento Science Museum
- Forte Belvedere
- Golf Club Asiago
- Lavarone Ski Area
- Base Tuono
- Lake Lavarone
When is the Best Time to Explore Rotzo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Rotzo, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Rotzo are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 137 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 312 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 171 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Rotzo is 859 mm.