Find cheap hotels in Sam Roi Yot
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sam Roi Yot
Most frequently booked hotels in Sam Roi Yot
Finding Sam Roi Yot Hotels
So, you're considering going to Sam Roi Yot? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 48 Sam Roi Yot hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sam Roi Yot
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Sam Roi Yot, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Sam Roi Yot for their free breakfast:
- Lyndale Lodge
- Pranburi Cabana Resort
These Sam Roi Yot hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Dolphin Bay Resort
- Oriental Beach Pearl Resort
- Blue Beach Resort
Guests who stayed at these Sam Roi Yot hotels appreciated the on-site gym:
- Dolphin Bay Resort
- The Sea Condominium
- Talay Tara Resort
Exploring Sam Roi Yot
The relaxing city of Sam Roi Yot is known for its cycling. Popular attractions in and around Sam Roi Yot include:
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Phraya Nakhon Cave
- Kui Buri National Park
- Khao Kalok
- Kui Nuea Beach
- Kuiburi Beach
- Pak Nam Pran Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Sam Roi Yot?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Sam Roi Yot, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Sam Roi Yot are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 22 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sam Roi Yot is 69 mm.