Find cheap hotels in Santa Cruz
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Santa Cruz
Most frequently booked hotels in Santa Cruz
Top budget Santa Cruz hotel deals
Top luxury Santa Cruz hotel deals
Finding Santa Cruz Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Santa Cruz? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Main Beach. You can choose among 199 Santa Cruz hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Santa Cruz, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Santa Cruz offers different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that will work for you:
- 43 budget hotels
- 80 family-friendly hotels
- 49 luxury hotels
- 26 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Santa Cruz
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Santa Cruz, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Santa Cruz for their free breakfast:
- Comfort Inn Santa Cruz
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
- Comfort Inn Beach/Boardwalk Area
The following Santa Cruz hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection
- Rio Sands Hotel
- Torch Lite Inn
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Santa Cruz liked the on-site gym:
- Hilton Santa Cruz - Scotts Valley
- Hotel Paradox, Autograph Collection
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-the-sea Inn & Suites
Exploring Santa Cruz
The walkable city of Santa Cruz is known for its surfing, cycling and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Santa Cruz include:
- Mystery Spot
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Main Beach
- Natural Bridges State Park
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
- Felton Covered Bridge Park
- Roaring Camp Railroads
When making plans for your trip to Santa Cruz, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Santa Cruz?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Santa Cruz, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Santa Cruz are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas May and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 21°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 689 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 113 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 466 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Santa Cruz is 1268 mm.