Find cheap hotels in Shillong
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Shillong
Most frequently booked hotels in Shillong
Finding Shillong Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Shillong? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 20 Shillong hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Shillong
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Shillong, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Shillong hotels for the free breakfast:
- OYO Rooms 008 Passport Office Lachumiere
- OYO Rooms 012 Malki Point
- OYO Rooms 044 Shillong Times Rilbong
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Shillong liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- HOTEL POLO TOWERS SHILLONG
The city of Shillong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Shillong include:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- Wards Lake
- Golf Links Shillong
When making plans for your holiday in Shillong, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Shillong (SHL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Shillong?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Shillong, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Shillong are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 18°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 696 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 749 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 102 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Shillong is 1623 mm.