Find cheap hotels in Sirmione
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sirmione
Most frequently booked hotels in Sirmione
Top budget Sirmione hotel deals
Top luxury Sirmione hotel deals
Finding Sirmione Hotels
So, you're considering going to Sirmione? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Scaliger Castle and Grotto of Catullus. You can choose among 112 Sirmione hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for cheap hotels in Sirmione, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Sirmione offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that works for you:
- 19 airport hotels
- 8 budget hotels
- 66 family-friendly hotels
- 7 luxury hotels
- 44 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sirmione
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Sirmione, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these Sirmione hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Benaco a Sirmione
The following Sirmione hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Hotel Continental Thermae & Spa
- Hotel Sirmione e Promessi Sposi
- Grand Hotel Terme
Travellers who stayed at these Sirmione hotels appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Acqua Resorts
- Hotel Suisse
- Hotel Du Parc
The tucked away city of Sirmione is known for its ruins, castle and spas. Popular attractions in and around Sirmione include:
- Scaliger Castle
- Grotto of Catullus
- Church of Santa Maria della Neve
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Center Aquaria Spa and Wellness Center
- Church of San Pietro
When making plans for your holiday in Sirmione, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sirmione?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Sirmione, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Sirmione are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas March and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 121 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 201 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 179 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Sirmione is 696 mm.