Find cheap hotels in Spokane
Hotels from £57
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Spokane
Most frequently booked hotels in Spokane
Top budget Spokane hotel deals
Top luxury Spokane hotel deals
Finding Spokane Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Spokane? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Riverfront Park, Spokane Arena and Manito Park. You can choose among 126 Spokane hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Spokane, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Spokane has a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something you like:
- 25 airport hotels
- 47 budget hotels
- 72 family-friendly hotels
- 42 luxury hotels
- 49 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Spokane
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Spokane, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Spokane hotels for the free breakfast:
- Ramada by Wyndham Spokane Airport
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane
- Best Western Plus Liberty Lake Inn
The following Spokane hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane North
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Spokane liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Turning Leaf Furnished Townhomes
- Wingate By Wyndham Spokane
- Ramada by Wyndham Spokane Airport
The city of Spokane is known for its shopping, running and entertainment. Popular attractions in and around Spokane include:
- Riverfront Park
- Spokane Arena
- Manito Park
- River Park Square
- Mobius Children's Museum
- Spokane Symphony
- Spokane Public Library
When arranging your Spokane getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Spokane?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Spokane, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Spokane are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 125 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 109 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 58 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 158 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Spokane is 450 mm.