Park Central Hotel San Francisco, a Starwood Hotel50 3rd St, San Francisco 4.0 out of 5.0
Located in the heart of the South of Market district (SoMa), Park Central Hotel San Francisco (formerly Westin Market Street) is across from Yerba Buena Gardens ...
Pier 2620 Hotel Fisherman's Wharf2620 Jones Street, San Francisco 3.5 out of 5.0
Located in North Beach, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of The Cannery at Del Monte Square, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, and Wax Museum at Fisherman's ...
Stanford Court San Francisco905 California Street, San Francisco 4.0 out of 5.0
Guests can indulge in high-end shops like Prada and Tiffany & Co at Union Square, 4 blocks away. Chinatown is 5 minutes on foot, and the American Conservatory ...
Hilton San Francisco Union Square333 O'Farrell St., San Francisco 4.0 out of 5.0
Iconic, AAA 4-Diamond hotel a few steps from Union Square, Cable Car station, theatre district, BART, Chinatown, SFMOMA, and Moscone Center. Upgraded rooms offer ...
Parc 55 San Francisco - A Hilton Hotel55 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco 4.0 out of 5.0
Just off Market Street, downtown San Francisco's major thoroughfare, this contemporary 32-story hotel is 1 block from San Francisco Centre shops and 3 blocks ...
San Francisco is in the heart of the Bay Area of California, where there is an eclectic mix of cultures and attractions. Visitors who make reservations using ebookers have a wide variety of hotels in San Francisco to choose from. There are both small boutiques and big international chains available.
Popular San Francisco Neighbourhoods
- Chinatown: This neighbourhood is sometimes thought of as a separate city within San Francisco. It has some of the best restaurants in the city with lots of galleries and shops featuring a taste of Chinese culture. The area is a full 24 city blocks, so bring your comfortable walking shoes to explore.
- North Beach: Although it is not really a beach, there are plenty of other sand-free things to do in this Italian neighbourhood. Let ebookers help you find an accommodation in this romantic neighbourhood that features fine dining and distinctive European architecture. It is also home to Coit Tower, where many tourists go to get a great view and picture of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Financial District: Just south of Market Street is the financial district, home to many corporate headquarters. The Financial District is also referred to as SoMa (South of Market) and incorporates some smaller neighbourhoods like Rincon Hill, Mission Bay and South Beach.
Things to Do in San Francisco
- Alcatraz: Just 1.5 miles off the coast of the city is an island sometimes referred to as 'The Rock.' It is home to Alcatraz, the infamous prison that was supposedly so secure that nobody could escape from it. There is doubt about that claim and the prison was closed in 1963, but there are still daily tours for visitors to see this national historical landmark.
- Pier 39: The Fisherman's Wharf is home to Pier 39, which happens to be home to a popular group of sea lions that take residence there every year. There are also plenty of fresh crab and shrimp vendors, in case you want a to-go lunch while you explore the pier or watch the sun set over the water.
- Cable Cars: San Francisco is known for their iconic cable cars which are an easy way for residents and tourists alike to get a break from climbing the notoriously steep hills as they travel. Many hotel rooms in San Francisco are on a cable car line and can be reserved using ebookers.
- Golden Gate Bridge: Arguably the most popular San Francisco attraction, this 1.7 mile bridge is one of the most photographed in the world. On any given day, over 100,000 cars travel over it. It can be seen from many vantage points across the city, including a particularly great one from Coit Tower in North Beach.
- Museums: The city is home to many art galleries that reflect the diversity of the area. Some popular ones include the Asian Art Museum, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and the de Young Museum. Art lovers will have no problem finding hotels in San Francisco that are within walking distance of one or more of these art hotspots.
Prices reflect the lowest "base rate" found over the next 30 days. Rates are subject to change and may not include taxes and fees, hotel service charges, extra person charges, or incidentals, such as room service. Converted rates are provided for your convenience. They are based on today's exchange rate, but the hotel will charge you in the local currency. Local charges may apply