Located in Sydney Central Business District, Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection Member is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay. This 83-room, 4-star hotel has in-room conveniences like minibars, coffee makers, and TVs. It's in central Sydney and also close to Sydney Harbour Bridge and University of Sydney.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 83 air-conditioned accommodations feature separate bedrooms. TVs come with digital channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Minibars, coffee makers, and safes are other standard amenities.
Guests of Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection Member enjoy features like a meeting room, coffee in a common area, and free newspapers. If you drive, self parking is AUD 50 per night, and there's also an area shuttle for a fee. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. This boutique hotel also has laundry facilities.
- Close to Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay
- Onsite dining
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection Member
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This romantic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 11
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1927
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cello - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Castlereagh Boutique Ascend Collection Member
- Castlereagh Boutique Ascend Collection Member Sydney
- Castlereagh Boutique Hotel Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Castlereagh Boutique Hotel Ascend Hotel Collection Member Sydney
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.