Find cheap hotels in Takdāh
Hotels from £22
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Takdāh
Most frequently booked hotels in Takdāh
Finding Takdāh Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Takdāh? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Takdāh has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Takdāh include:
- Tiger Hill
- Botanical Gardens
- Raj Bhavan
- Japanese Peace Pagoda
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute Museum
- St Joseph's College
When making plans for your holiday in Takdāh, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Bagdogra (IXB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Takdāh?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Takdāh, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Takdāh are typically June and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and June, whereas April and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 187 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Takdāh is 294 mm.