Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free minibar items, sofa beds and cable TV
- Free WiFi
- Places for an enjoyable drink include 10 beach bars and bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 2-minute drive from Madurodam and a few minutes from Peace Palace
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 792 reviews
About the Novotel Den Haag World ForumLocation Johan De Wittlaan 42-44, The Hague, 2517 JR
Novotel Den Haag World Forum offers its guests a health club and a sauna. There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 10 beach bars and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 26856 square feet (2495 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, an arcade/games room, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Novotel Den Haag World Forum. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star The Hague hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 216 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 10 bars on the beach
- 26856 sq ft of conference space
- 2495 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1997
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (44.9 km / 27.9 mi)
- Train station: The Hague HS Station (5.3 km / 3.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Den Haag World Forum offers 216 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and laptop-compatible safes. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This The Hague hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Restaurant Pangea – This restaurant only serves breakfast.
Bar@Novotel – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.45 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Den Haag World Forum Hotel The Hague
- Novotel Den Haag World Forum Hotel
- Novotel Den Haag World Forum The Hague
- Novotel Den Haag World Forum
- Novotel The Hague
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.