Find cheap hotels in Wald im Pinzgau
Hotels from £103
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Wald im Pinzgau
Most frequently booked hotels in Wald im Pinzgau
Finding Wald im Pinzgau Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Wald im Pinzgau? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 13 Wald im Pinzgau hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Wald im Pinzgau
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Wald im Pinzgau, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Wald im Pinzgau hotel for the free breakfast:
- Mountainclub Hotel Ronach
The following Wald im Pinzgau hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Mountainclub Hotel Ronach
Exploring Wald im Pinzgau
The city of Wald im Pinzgau has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Wald im Pinzgau include:
- Gerlos Pass
- Wondrous Worlds of Water
- Durlassboden reservoir
- Krimmler Waterfalls
- Hochfeld Mine
- Isskogel Cable Car
- Dorfbahn Gondola
When making plans for your holiday in Wald im Pinzgau, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Wald im Pinzgau?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Wald im Pinzgau, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Wald im Pinzgau are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 137 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 312 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 171 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Wald im Pinzgau is 859 mm.