Find cheap hotels in Wolfeboro
Hotels from £75
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Wolfeboro
Most frequently booked hotels in Wolfeboro
Finding Wolfeboro Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Wolfeboro? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Wolfeboro hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Wolfeboro
When you're deciding where to stay in Wolfeboro, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Wolfeboro hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- The Windrifter
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Wolfeboro enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- The Windrifter
The welcoming city of Wolfeboro is known for its restaurants, bars and lake views. Popular attractions in and around Wolfeboro include:
- Wentworth State Park
- Albee Beach
- New Hampshire Boat Museum
- Klickety-Klack Railroad Museum
- Wright Museum
- Clark House Museum
- Cate Park
When arranging your Wolfeboro getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Wolfeboro?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Wolfeboro, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Wolfeboro are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 232 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 299 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 291 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 299 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Wolfeboro is 1121 mm.