Find cheap hotels in Appenzell
Hotels from £72
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Appenzell
Most frequently booked hotels in Appenzell
Finding Appenzell Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Appenzell? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Appenzell
When you're thinking about where to stay in Appenzell, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these hotels in Appenzell for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Löwen Appenzell
- Romantik Hotel Säntis
The city of Appenzell has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Appenzell include:
- Appenzell Museum
- Museum Liner
- Ziegelhutte Art Gallery
- Swiss Alps
- Appenzeller Brewery
- Appenzeller Badi Outdoor Pool
- Wasserauen-Ebenalp Cable Car
When making plans for your holiday in Appenzell, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Appenzell?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Appenzell, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Appenzell are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Appenzell is 24 mm.