Find cheap hotels in Bali
Hotels from £22
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bali
Most frequently booked hotels in Bali
Finding Bali Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Bali? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Bali has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bali include:
- Cavelossim Beach
- Varca Beach
- Palolem Beach
- Arossim Beach
- Holy Cross Chapel-Baradi
- Mobor Beach
- Cola Beach
When making plans for your trip to Bali, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Goa (GOI-Dabolim) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bali?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Bali, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bali are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 38°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 288 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 172 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bali is 653 mm.