Find cheap hotels in Bandung
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bandung
Most frequently booked hotels in Bandung
Top budget Bandung hotel deals
Top luxury Bandung hotel deals
Finding Bandung Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Bandung? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 636 Bandung hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Bandung, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Bandung offers different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 107 airport hotels
- 24 budget hotels
- 142 family-friendly hotels
- 11 luxury hotels
- 8 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bandung
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Bandung, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Bandung hotels for the free breakfast:
- Airy Batununggal Soekarno Hatta 452A Bandung
- Airy Batununggal Soekarno Hatta 464 Bandung
- Airy Cicendo H Akbar 12 Bandung
These Bandung hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Ciumbuleuit Bandung
- Él Royale Hotel Bandung
- G.H. Universal Hotel
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Bandung enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Hilton Bandung
- Dago Highland
- De JAVA Hotel
The culturally-rich city of Bandung is known for its theme park and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Bandung include:
- Geological Museum
- Gedung Sate
- Perpustakaan Gasibu
- Padjadjaran University
- Riau Street Factory Outlets
- Kartika Sari Dago
- Bandung Indah Plaza
When making plans for your trip to Bandung, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bandung?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Bandung, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bandung are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 825 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 354 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 171 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 460 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Bandung is 1810 mm.