Find cheap hotels in Bangalow
Hotels from £97
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bangalow
Most frequently booked hotels in Bangalow
Finding Bangalow Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Bangalow? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Bangalow
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Bangalow, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this Bangalow hotel for the free breakfast:
- Bangalow Guesthouse
The relaxing city of Bangalow is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Bangalow include:
- Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms
- Macadamia Castle
- Byron Bay Golf Course
- Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm
- Belongil Beach
- Kings Beach
- Tallow Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Bangalow, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bangalow?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Bangalow, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bangalow are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Bangalow is 34 mm.