Find cheap hotels in Carson City
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Carson City
Most frequently booked hotels in Carson City
Top budget Carson City hotel deals
Top luxury Carson City hotel deals
Finding Carson City Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Carson City? If you'd like to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Nevada State Capitol, Nevada State Museum and Northern Nevada Children's Museum. You can choose among 275 Carson City hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Carson City, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Carson City offers various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 2 airport hotels
- 17 budget hotels
- 41 family-friendly hotels
- 16 luxury hotels
- 23 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Carson City
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Carson City, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Carson City for their free breakfast:
- Parkside Inn at Incline
- Hardman House Inn & Suites
- Gold Dust West Carson City
The following Carson City hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Parkside Inn at Incline
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carson City
- Super 8 by Wyndham Gardnerville Topaz Lake
Travellers who stayed at these Carson City hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Carson Valley Motor Lodge
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden
- Custom Home in Incline Village
Exploring Carson City
The quaint city of Carson City is known for its lake views, mountain views and great views. Popular attractions in and around Carson City include:
- Nevada State Capitol
- Nevada State Museum
- Northern Nevada Children's Museum
- Nevada Governor's Mansion
- Nevada State Railroad Museum
- Stewart Indian School
- Grimes Point - Hidden Cave Archaeological Site
When making plans for your trip to Carson City, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Carson City?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Carson City, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Carson City are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 108 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 82 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Carson City is 218 mm.