Find cheap hotels in Lake Tahoe
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lake Tahoe
Most frequently booked hotels in Lake Tahoe
Top budget Lake Tahoe hotel deals
Top luxury Lake Tahoe hotel deals
Finding Lake Tahoe Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Lake Tahoe? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Heavenly Ski Resort, Northstar California Resort and Kirkwood Mountain Resort. You can choose among 3394 Lake Tahoe hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Lake Tahoe, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Lake Tahoe offers various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 9 airport hotels
- 65 budget hotels
- 294 family-friendly hotels
- 75 luxury hotels
- 196 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Lake Tahoe
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Lake Tahoe, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Lake Tahoe hotels for their free breakfast:
- Best Western Plus Truckee-Tahoe Hotel
- The Coachman Hotel
- Big Pines Mountain House
The following Lake Tahoe hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Heavenly Village Condos
- Ferrari’s Crown Motel
- Alpine Inn and Spa
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Lake Tahoe liked the on-site gym:
- The Landing Resort & Spa
- Heavenly Village Condos
- The Village at Squaw Valley
Exploring Lake Tahoe
The quaint city of Lake Tahoe is known for its snowboarding, hiking and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Lake Tahoe include:
- Heavenly Ski Resort
- Northstar California Resort
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- Hellman-Ehrman Mansion
- Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park
- Cave Rock Park
- Meeks Bay Beach
When arranging your Lake Tahoe getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lake Tahoe?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Lake Tahoe, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Lake Tahoe are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas September and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 108 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 82 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lake Tahoe is 218 mm.