Find cheap hotels in Kings Beach
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kings Beach
Most frequently booked hotels in Kings Beach
Finding Kings Beach Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Kings Beach? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 175 Kings Beach hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for cheap hotels in Kings Beach, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Kings Beach offers different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 2 budget hotels
- 18 family-friendly hotels
- 2 luxury hotels
- 6 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kings Beach
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Kings Beach, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this Kings Beach hotel for the free breakfast:
- Ferrari's Crown Resort
The following Kings Beach hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Ferrari's Crown Resort
- Kings Run Central Condo with Pool and Hot Tub
- Nordic Retreat
Travellers who stayed at these Kings Beach hotels liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Cozy is Conveniently Minutes Away From..
- Sweet Retreat With Lake Views and Hot Tub
- Brockway Springs Resort
Exploring Kings Beach
The city of Kings Beach is known for its beaches, lake views and excursions. Popular attractions in and around Kings Beach include:
- Kings Beach State Recreation Area
- Old Brockway Golf Course
- Kings Beach Miniature Golf
- Stateline Lookout
- Northstar California Resort
- Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe
- Bowers Mansion
When making plans for your holiday in Kings Beach, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kings Beach?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Kings Beach, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kings Beach are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas August and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 367 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 106 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is -1°C. Average precipitation for this season is 28 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 279 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kings Beach is 780 mm.