Find cheap hotels in Changwon
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Changwon
Most frequently booked hotels in Changwon
Finding Changwon Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Changwon? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 204 Changwon hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Changwon
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Changwon, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these Changwon hotels for the free breakfast:
- Dome Hotel Geoje
- Solium Business Hotel
- AVA Hotel Changwon
These Changwon hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Pullman Ambassador Changwon
- Samsung Hotel Geoje
- Daemyung Resort Geoje
Guests who stayed at these Changwon hotels appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Cordelia Hotel Geoje
- Geoje Art Nouveau Suite Hotel
- Pullman Ambassador Changwon
The city of Changwon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Changwon include:
- Masan Stadium
- Korea Naval Academy Museum
- Samjin Museum
- Yeojwacheon Stream
- Seongsan Shell Mound
- Changwon Civil Stadium
- Yongji Park
When arranging your Changwon getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Busan (PUS-Gimhae) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Changwon?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Changwon, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Changwon are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 19 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 15°C. Average precipitation for this season is 23 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Changwon is 54 mm.