Find cheap hotels in Downings
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Downings
Most frequently booked hotels in Downings
Finding Downings Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Downings? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Downings hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Downings
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Downings, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Downings hotel for the free breakfast:
- Downings Bay Hotel
The city of Downings has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Downings include:
- Sandy Hills Golf Course
- Carrigart Beach
- Carrigart Riding Stables
- Ards Forest Park
- Marble Hill Strand
- Killahoey Beach
- Dunfanaghy Workhouse
When making plans for your trip to Downings, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Donegal (CFN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Downings?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Downings, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Downings are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and September, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 16°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Downings is 33 mm.