Find cheap hotels in Gortahork
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gortahork
Most frequently booked hotels in Gortahork
Finding Gortahork Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Gortahork? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Gortahork has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gortahork include:
- Magaharthy Beach
- Cloughaneely Golf Club
- Lough Nacung
- Gweedore Golf Club
- Mount Errigal
- Muckish Mountain
- Dunfanaghy Workhouse
When arranging your Gortahork getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Donegal (CFN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gortahork?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Gortahork, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Gortahork are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and March, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 16°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 16°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Gortahork is 33 mm.