Find cheap hotels in Rathmullan
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rathmullan
Most frequently booked hotels in Rathmullan
Finding Rathmullan Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Rathmullan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Rathmullan
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Rathmullan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Rathmullan hotel for the free breakfast:
- Fort Royal Hotel
The following Rathmullan hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Rathmullan House
The city of Rathmullan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rathmullan include:
- Rathmullan House
- Rathmullan Heritage Centre
- Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial
- Tower Museum
- Derry City Walls
- Lisfannon Strand
When making plans for your trip to Rathmullan, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rathmullan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Rathmullan, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Rathmullan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and January, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Rathmullan is 31 mm.