Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a playground
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 10.8 miles (17.4 km) from Dooey Beach and 10.8 miles (17.5 km) from Bluestack Mountains
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 465 reviews
About the Waterfront Hotel DungloeLocation Mill Road, Dungloe, County Donegal
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Waterfront Hotel Dungloe also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of Waterfront Hotel Dungloe was completed in July 2016. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dungloe hotel.
- 1 building
- 49 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (177.2 km / 110.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Waterfront Hotel Dungloe offers 49 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. This Dungloe hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Waterfront Hotel Dungloe has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15.00 and EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waterfront Dungloe
This property does not have a Ireland Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.