Find cheap hotels in Dungloe
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dungloe
Most frequently booked hotels in Dungloe
Finding Dungloe Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Dungloe? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Dungloe hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dungloe
When you're thinking about where to stay in Dungloe, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these hotels in Dungloe for the free breakfast:
- The River House B&B
- Inisean B&B
The welcoming city of Dungloe is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Dungloe include:
- Lough Nacung
- Narin Beach
- Gweedore Golf Club
- Mount Errigal
- Lough Doon
- St Connells Cultural and Heritage Museum
- Glenveagh National Park
When making plans for your holiday in Dungloe, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Donegal (CFN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dungloe?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Dungloe, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Dungloe are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and January, whereas June and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 199 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 169 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Dungloe is 813 mm.