Find cheap hotels in Lettermacaward
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lettermacaward
Most frequently booked hotels in Lettermacaward
Finding Lettermacaward Hotels
So, you're considering going to Lettermacaward? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Lettermacaward
When you're thinking about where to stay in Lettermacaward, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise this hotel in Lettermacaward for the free breakfast:
- Eagle's Nest Bed & Breakfast
The city of Lettermacaward has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lettermacaward include:
- Narin Beach
- St Connells Cultural and Heritage Museum
- Lough Doon
- Sandfield Pitch and Putt Course
- Owenea Bridge Standing Stone
- Stephen Bennett Studio Gallery
- Ardara Fort
When arranging your Lettermacaward getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Donegal (CFN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lettermacaward?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Lettermacaward, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lettermacaward are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas April and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 199 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 169 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lettermacaward is 813 mm.