Find cheap hotels in Dunoon
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dunoon
Most frequently booked hotels in Dunoon
Finding Dunoon Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Dunoon? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Benmore Botanic Garden. You can choose among 19 Dunoon hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dunoon
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Dunoon, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Dunoon for their free breakfast:
- Duncreggan House
- Royal Marine Hotel
- Douglas Park Guest House
The quaint city of Dunoon is known for its ferries. Popular attractions in and around Dunoon include:
- Benmore Botanic Garden
- Holy Loch Marina
- Cowal Golf Club
- Hunters Quay Ferry Terminal
- The Queens Hall
- Castle House Museum
- Dunoon Ferry Terminal
When arranging your Dunoon getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dunoon?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Dunoon, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Dunoon are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 313 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 223 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 350 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 437 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Dunoon is 1323 mm.