Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with garden views at Cameron Grill, one of the property's 4 restaurants
- Splash around at the waterslide or swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, body scrubs or hydrotherapy at Carrick Spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, an outdoor tennis court and a health club
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park and 4 minutes on foot from Loch Lomond
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 405 reviews
About the Cameron House on Loch LomondLocation Loch Lomond, Alexandria, Scotland G83 8QZ
Cameron House on Loch Lomond offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and a marina. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. An outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a kid's pool are also featured at the luxury Cameron House on Loch Lomond. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This Victorian Alexandria hotel is smoke free.
- 134 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 1990
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) (27.3 km / 16.9 mi)
- Train station: Alexandria Balloch Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Cameron House on Loch Lomond offers 134 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Cameron Grill – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Boat House – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Claret Jug – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Martin Wishart – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including an outdoor tennis court, a marina and a health club. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Golfing on site
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Boat tours on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
Carrick Spa has 17 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cameron House
- Cameron House Loch Lomond Hotel Alexandria
- Cameron Loch Lomond
- De Vere Cameron House Loch Lomond
- De Vere Cameron House Loch Lomond Hotel
- House Loch Lomond
- Loch Lomond Cameron
- Loch Lomond Cameron House
- Loch Lomond House
- Vere Cameron House
- Cameron House Loch Lomond Hotel
- Cameron House Hotel
- De Vere Cameron House Hotel West Dunbartonshire
- De Vere Cameron Arden
- Cameron House On Loch Lomond Scotland/Alexandria, United Kingdom
- Cameron Hotel House
- De Vere Cameron Hotel
- Cameron House Loch Lomond Alexandria
- De Vere Cameron House on Loch Lomond
You should know
- Cameron House on Loch Lomond offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.