Find cheap hotels in West Kilbride
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in West Kilbride
Most frequently booked hotels in West Kilbride
Finding West Kilbride Hotels
So, you're considering going to West Kilbride? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in West Kilbride
When you're deciding where you want to stay in West Kilbride, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these hotels in West Kilbride for the free breakfast:
- Carlton Seamill B&B
- The Waterside Hotel
This West Kilbride hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort
Guests who stayed at this West Kilbride hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Seamill Hydro Hotel & Resort
Exploring West Kilbride
The relaxing city of West Kilbride is known for its beaches, ocean views and spas. Popular attractions in and around West Kilbride include:
- Cathedral of Argyll and the Isles
- Kelburn Castle and Country Centre
- Pencil Monument
- St Blane's Chapel
- Mount Stuart
- Scottish Maritime Museum
- Vennel Gallery
When arranging your West Kilbride getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore West Kilbride?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to West Kilbride, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in West Kilbride are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 12 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in West Kilbride is 47 mm.