Find cheap hotels in Fahan
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Fahan
Most frequently booked hotels in Fahan
Finding Fahan Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Fahan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Fahan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Fahan include:
- Lisfannon Strand
- Buncrana Beach
- Museum of Free Derry and Bloody Sunday Memorial
- Tower Museum
- Derry City Walls
- Buncrana Golf Club
When arranging your Fahan getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Fahan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Fahan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Fahan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and March. The months with the most rain are July and December, whereas November and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Fahan is 31 mm.