Find cheap hotels in Gījgarh
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Gījgarh
Most frequently booked hotels in Gījgarh
Finding Gījgarh Hotels
So, you're considering going to Gījgarh? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Gījgarh has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Gījgarh include:
- Chand Baori
- Harshat Mata Temple
- Mehandipur Balaji Temple
- Bhandarej Bawdi
When is the Best Time to Explore Gījgarh?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Gījgarh, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gījgarh are typically June and May, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 16 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 41°C during the day and 20°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 53 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 37°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 524 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 35°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 16 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Gījgarh is 609 mm.