Find cheap hotels in Grado
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Grado
Most frequently booked hotels in Grado
Finding Grado Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Grado? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 48 Grado hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Grado
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Grado, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Grado hotels for their free breakfast:
- Boutique Hotel Oche Selvatiche
- Hotel ai Pini
The following Grado hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Villaggio Ca' Laguna - Caravan Park
- Laguna Palace Hotel
- Grand Hotel Astoria
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Grado appreciated the on-site gym:
- Grand Hotel Astoria
- Residence Spa Mirabel
- Tenuta Primero - Campground
The city of Grado has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Grado include:
- Basilica of Sant'Eufemia
- Sanctuary of Barbana
- Grado Golf Club
- Cathedral of Aquileia
- Archaeological Area and the Patriarchal Basilica of Aquileia
- Aquileia National Archaeological Museum
- Cantieri Marina
When arranging your Grado getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Grado?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Grado, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Grado are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas August and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Grado is 42 mm.