Find cheap hotels in Guethary
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Guethary
Most frequently booked hotels in Guethary
Finding Guethary Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Guethary? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Guethary hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Guethary
When you're thinking about where to stay in Guethary, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Guethary hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Villa Catarie
- Hotel Club Vacanciel Guethary
The city of Guethary has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Guethary include:
- Hendaye Beach
- Cote des Basques
- Biarritz Aquarium
- Asiatica Museum of Asian Art
- Casino Barriere
- Grand Beach
- Anglet Beach
When arranging your Guethary getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Guethary?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Guethary, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Guethary are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and May, whereas November and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Guethary is 30 mm.