Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Drinking and dining options include 8 restaurants, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and Pacific Place
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong ratings based on 3 verified reviews
Guest reviews for JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
Sejour d'un week-end
About the JW Marriott Hotel Hong KongLocation Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong,
As a guest of JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, you'll find an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 8 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Hong Kong hotel.
- 608 guestrooms or units
- 35 levels
- 8 dining venues
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (38.5 km / 23.9 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Wan Chai Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong offers 608 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Flint – This restaurant only serves lunch.Reservations are required.
Man Ho Chinese Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
JW Cafe – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Fish Bar – This poolside restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Dolce 88 – This delicatessen specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not allow children 11 and younger to access the Executive Lounge after 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 338 for adults and HKD 238 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 600 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
- JW Marriott Hotel
- JW Marriott Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Marriott
- Marriott Hong Kong
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.