Find cheap hotels in Jersey City
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jersey City
Most frequently booked hotels in Jersey City
Top budget Jersey City hotel deals
Top luxury Jersey City hotel deals
Finding Jersey City Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Jersey City? If you want to find a place to stay that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Colgate Clock and MetLife Stadium. You can choose among 284 Jersey City hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for cheap hotels in Jersey City, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Jersey City has a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something you like:
- 14 airport hotels
- 47 budget hotels
- 92 family-friendly hotels
- 36 luxury hotels
- 45 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Jersey City
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Jersey City, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Jersey City for their free breakfast:
- Best Western Premier NYC Gateway Hotel
- Hampton Inn Carlstadt
- Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands
These Jersey City hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Holiday Inn Express North Bergen Lincoln Tunnel
- Embassy Suites Secaucus - Meadowlands
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Clifton/Rutherford
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Jersey City enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Jersey City
- Meadowlands Plaza Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Secaucus-Meadowlands
Exploring Jersey City
The vibrant city of Jersey City is known for its shopping, football and skyscrapers. Popular attractions in and around Jersey City include:
- Colgate Clock
- MetLife Stadium
- Jersey City City Hall
- Hudson and Manhattan Railroad Powerhouse
- Van Vorst Park
- Jersey City Public Library
- Jersey City Museum
When arranging your Jersey City getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jersey City?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Jersey City, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Jersey City are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and April, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 269 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 313 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 312 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 281 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Jersey City is 1175 mm.