Find cheap hotels in Kaatsheuvel
Hotels from £65
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kaatsheuvel
Most frequently booked hotels in Kaatsheuvel
Finding Kaatsheuvel Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Kaatsheuvel? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as De Efteling. You can choose among 5 Kaatsheuvel hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kaatsheuvel
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Kaatsheuvel, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotels in Kaatsheuvel for their free breakfast:
- Efteling Hotel
- Hotel de Kroon Kaatsheuvel
This Kaatsheuvel hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Oostappen Vakantiepark Droomgaard
The city of Kaatsheuvel has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kaatsheuvel include:
- De Efteling
- Efteling Theme Park
- Nationaal Park de Loonse en Drunense Duinen
- Dutch Textiles Museum
- De Pont Museum
- Tilburg University
- Westpoint Tower
When making plans for your holiday in Kaatsheuvel, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Eindhoven (EIN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kaatsheuvel?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Kaatsheuvel, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kaatsheuvel are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas May and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kaatsheuvel is 27 mm.