Find cheap hotels in Rosmalen
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rosmalen
Most frequently booked hotels in Rosmalen
Finding Rosmalen Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Rosmalen? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Rosmalen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rosmalen include:
- De Efteling
- Museum Slager
- St. John's Cathedral
- Noordbrabants Museum
- Stedelijk Museum
- Camp Vught
When making plans for your trip to Rosmalen, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Eindhoven (EIN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rosmalen?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Rosmalen, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Rosmalen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and May, whereas April and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Rosmalen is 28 mm.