Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Select Comfort beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and iPod docking stations
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine with ocean views at Tosca, one of the property's 5 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to body wraps, Ayurvedic treatments or body treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and Sky 100
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 4350 reviews
About the The Ritz Carlton Hong KongLocation Intl. Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Rd West, Kowloon,
The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 5 restaurants and 5 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 16146 square feet (1500 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Kowloon hotel.
- 1 building
- 312 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 5 coffee shops
- 16146 sq ft of conference space
- 1500 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (32.7 km / 20.3 mi)
- Train station: West Kowloon Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong offers 312 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch Smart televisions come with cable channels. Fridges, espresso makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Select Comfort beds
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Tosca – Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
Tin Lung Heen – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 2-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Cafe 103 – This café specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Lounge and Bar – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Almas Caviar Bar – On-site Champagne bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
The Ritz-Carlton Spa has 11 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 880.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires full payment at check-in where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not allow children 9 and younger to access the Club Lounge after 7 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 383 for adults and HKD 193 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 2440 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 700 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 880.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ritz Carlton Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- Ritz Carlton Hong Kong Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Hong Kong Kowloon
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.