Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free local cuisine breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine at Coach House Bar, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and conference space
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Pitlochry Festival Theatre and Bells Blair Athol Distillery
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 1578 reviews
About the Fisher's HotelLocation 75-79 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, Scotland PH16 5BN
There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2153 square feet (200 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, a BBQ, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Fisher's Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Pitlochry hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 141 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 2153 sq ft of conference space
- 200 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1830
- Local cuisine
- Breakfast available (free)
- Conference space
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (109.3 km / 67.9 mi)
- Train station: Pitlochry Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Fisher's Hotel offers 141 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (heating)
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free local cuisine breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Coach House Bar – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Gladestones Whisky Bar – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Garden Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Safari nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 3 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fisher's Hotel
- Fisher's Hotel Pitlochry
- Fisher's Pitlochry
- Fisher's Hotel Hotel
- Fisher's Hotel Pitlochry
- Fisher's Hotel Hotel Pitlochry
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.