Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Dining options include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Cultural Centre
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
The Salisbury -YMCA of Hong Kong ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Salisbury -YMCA of Hong Kong
Pleasant Hotel with HK on the door step.
PERFECT FOR VISITING
Unbeatable location and price
Hyvällä paikalla ja viihtyisä hotelli
Hotel très fonctionnel
Sijainnin ja palveluiden arvostelu
Sijainti ja näkymät erinomaiset
Gute Lage , freundliches Personal.
About the The Salisbury -YMCA of Hong KongLocation 41 Salisbury Road, Kowloon,
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 15 May 2019 until 31 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The Salisbury -YMCA of Hong Kong offers its guests an indoor pool, a kid's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly The Salisbury -YMCA of Hong Kong. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. This 4-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 372 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Built in 1925
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (33.4 km / 20.7 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The Salisbury -YMCA of Hong Kong offers 372 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Salisbury Dining Room – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 330 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 137.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 130 (one-way), (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 330 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Salisbury YMCA Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- Salisbury YMCA Hong Kong Hotel
- Salisbury YMCA Hong Kong Kowloon
- Salisbury YMCA Hong Kong
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.