Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, phones and hairdryers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Just a 2-minute drive from Kyoto Tower and a few minutes from Toji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 1048 reviews
About the Sakura TerraceLocation 1-1 Karasuma-cho, Higashi-kujo, Kyoto, Kyoto 601-8016
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Sakura Terrace also features dry cleaning/laundry services and a lift. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 204 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (98.1 km / 61 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Toji Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Kujo Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Sakura Terrace offers 204 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit.
- LCD television
- Shower and tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Sakura Terrace has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 2 rooms.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1600 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sakura Terrace Hotel Kyoto
- Sakura Terrace Hotel
- Sakura Terrace Kyoto
- Sakura Terrace
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.