Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer fireplaces, balconies and pillowtop beds
- Enjoy American cuisine while dining at Fits
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Sunset Strip and Whiskey a Go Go
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 1994 reviews
About the Chamberlain West HollywoodLocation 1000 Westmount Dr, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Chamberlain West Hollywood offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Chamberlain West Hollywood. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Chamberlain West Hollywood was completed in September 2018. This Art Deco West Hollywood hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 115 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 504 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) (23.5 km / 14.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Chamberlain West Hollywood offers 115 forms of accommodation with fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. 60-inch Smart televisions come with premium satellite channels and first-run films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Fits – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Pool Bar Wednesday-Sunday – This poolside bar specialises in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Pets: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property's California Tourism Assessment Tax of 11.195% may apply for fees collected at check-out, including valet parking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 28.93 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel
- Chamberlain Hotel
- Chamberlain West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.