Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, minibars and hairdryers
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a meeting room and multilingual staff
- Just a 5-minute walk from Al Haram and 12 minutes on foot from Prophet's Mosque
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 32 reviews
About the Al Ansar New Palace HotelLocation Central Area, Medina,
There's a coffee shop/café on site. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Al Ansar New Palace Hotel also features multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a lift. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Medina hotel.
- 610 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 buildings
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) (401.3 km / 249.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Al Ansar New Palace Hotel offers 610 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 28-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: SAR 100 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Al Ansar New Palace Hotel Medina
- Al Ansar New Palace Medina
- Al Ansar New Palace
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Al Ansar New Palace Hotel.