Find cheap hotels in Neot HaKikar
Hotels from £87
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Neot HaKikar
Most frequently booked hotels in Neot HaKikar
Finding Neot HaKikar Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Neot HaKikar? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Neot HaKikar
The tucked away city of Neot HaKikar is known for its ocean views. Popular attractions in and around Neot HaKikar include:
- Neot HaKikar Park
- Neot HaKikar Pool
- Lot’s Cave
- Crocoloco Crocodile Farm
When is the Best Time to Explore Neot HaKikar?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Neot HaKikar, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Neot HaKikar are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Neot HaKikar is 531 mm.