Find cheap hotels in Nominingue
Hotels from £75
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nominingue
Most frequently booked hotels in Nominingue
Finding Nominingue Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Nominingue? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nominingue
When you're deciding where to stay in Nominingue, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Nominingue hotels for their free breakfast:
- Auberge L'Ile de France
- Auberge Motel Godard
This Nominingue hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Auberge Villa Bellerive
The city of Nominingue has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nominingue include:
- Herve-Desjardins Park
- Nominingue Golf Club
- Gregory Charbonneau Park
- Parc Georges Painchaud
- Saguay Lake
- Municipal Beach
When arranging your Nominingue getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nominingue?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Nominingue, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Nominingue are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nominingue is 35 mm.