Find cheap hotels in Riviere-Rouge
Hotels from £69
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Riviere-Rouge
Most frequently booked hotels in Riviere-Rouge
Finding Riviere-Rouge Hotels
So, you're considering going to Riviere-Rouge? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Riviere-Rouge has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Riviere-Rouge include:
- Nominingue Golf Club
- Herve-Desjardins Park
- Gregory Charbonneau Park
- Parc Georges Painchaud
- Saguay Lake
- Municipal Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Riviere-Rouge, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Riviere-Rouge?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Riviere-Rouge, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Riviere-Rouge are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Riviere-Rouge is 35 mm.