Find cheap hotels in Plouhinec
Hotels from £569
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plouhinec
Most frequently booked hotels in Plouhinec
Finding Plouhinec Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Plouhinec? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Plouhinec has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plouhinec include:
- Musee des Thoniers
- Musee de la Compagnie des Indes
- Kerhillio Beach
- Golf de Saint-Laurent Blue Green
- St. Laurent Golf Course
- La Thalassa
When making plans for your holiday in Plouhinec, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plouhinec?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Plouhinec, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Plouhinec are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Plouhinec is 30 mm.