Find cheap hotels in Saint-Malo
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint-Malo
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint-Malo
Top budget Saint-Malo hotel deals
Top luxury Saint-Malo hotel deals
Finding Saint-Malo Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Saint-Malo? If you'd like to find a place to stay that's located within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as St. Malo Citadel and St. Vincent Cathedral. You can choose among 125 Saint-Malo hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for inexpensive hotels in Saint-Malo, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Saint-Malo offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that works for you:
- 2 airport hotels
- 11 budget hotels
- 74 family-friendly hotels
- 10 luxury hotels
- 39 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Saint-Malo
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Saint-Malo, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Saint-Malo hotels for the free breakfast:
- Ibis Styles Saint Malo Port
- Ibis Styles Saint-Malo Centre Historique
The following Saint-Malo hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Kyriad Prestige Saint-Malo
- Hôtel Le Nouveau Monde
- Pierre & Vacances Résidence Ty Mat
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Saint-Malo appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Kyriad Prestige Saint-Malo
- Hotel Oceania Saint Malo
- Château du Colombier
The walkable city of Saint-Malo is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Saint-Malo include:
- St. Malo Citadel
- St. Vincent Cathedral
- Porte Saint Vincent
- Musee d'Histoire
- St. Malo Beach
- Casino Barriere
- Port of Saint-Malo
When making plans for your holiday in Saint-Malo, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint-Malo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Saint-Malo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Saint-Malo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and October, whereas August and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Saint-Malo is 30 mm.