Find cheap hotels in Pontorson
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pontorson
Most frequently booked hotels in Pontorson
Finding Pontorson Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Pontorson? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 11 Pontorson hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Pontorson, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Pontorson offers various types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 3 budget hotels
- 4 family-friendly hotels
- 5 pet-friendly hotels
The walkable city of Pontorson is known for its restaurants, bars and lovely views. Popular attractions in and around Pontorson include:
- Moulin de Moidrey
- Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- Alligator Bay
- Pointe du Grouin Sud
- Museum of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel
- Avranches Botanical Garden
When making plans for your holiday in Pontorson, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pontorson?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Pontorson, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pontorson are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 251 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 123 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 202 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 350 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pontorson is 926 mm.